Step Easy Prints Warm Fleece Lined Soft Harness | Teacup 3 LBS to 20 LBS
Step Easy Warm Dog Harness
Cozy Fleece Lined Dog Harness for Tiny and Small Dogs
Step Easy Step-In Style Small Dog Harness. Beautiful cotton prints backed with cozy warm fleece. Easy step-in style for teacups, puppies and small dogs.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Velcro Closure at the top with Buckle Side Adjustment for that perfect fit - smaller or larger.
- WARM FLEECE LINING: Cozy, soft and year 'round warmth for your doggie. All season weight - perfect for cold winter days, cool weather, and inside with air conditioning.
- SECURE and SAFE. Military grade Velcro-like closure, and clip buckle. The harness won't come off unless you want it to.
- D-RING for LEASH ATTACHMENT. Easily buckle up and go!
- EASY CARE: Fully washable. Air Dry.
Click Here to the the Step Easy in Solid Colors
Click here for matching lead in the plaid.
5 Sizes. Fits Teacup - 20 LBS
How to Measure Your Dog
The chest measurement is usually the most important. Your dogs unique shape may be tall and skinny or shorter and wider, so the weight ranges are just a starting point.
- Measure twice and order once! :) We list the required measurements for every product.
Use a tape measure as described below.
No tape measure?
Use a string and a ruler or yard stick.
- Back Length - Base of Head to Top of Tail
- Chest Girth - Widest Part of Ribcage - Behind the Legs. Alllow room for 2 fingers.
- Neck - Masure the Base of the Neck
Orders typically ship within 1 business day. Time until delivery depends on the USPS. USPS is extraordinarily slow these days with continued Covid-19 issues. You can check their website here for additional information.
All sales are mostly FINAL - there are exceptions as sometimes things just don't work out. We first try our best to fit every size and shape of dogs.
We will gladly exchange for a different size within 30 days from day of purchase if your item qualifies for an exchange.
- Please be sure to check the sizing chart - it is pretty accurate and if you look for your pets weight - you almost certainly will find the correlating size fits. The chart is for reference - a range of weight as a starting point. Its not exact so look for the closest measurements - and remember all of the items have adjustability. If you are unsure - we recommend to size up.
- There are certain times when exchanges just wont work. If your item qualifies we can issue store credit (no expiration dates) which can be used for any future purchases or refund.
- We don't recommend ordering 2 and 3 sizes thinking to send back the ones that don't fit. Please email or call us first and we will gladly assist with sizing issues.
For Exchanges and Returns:
- Products must be in perfect condition with original tags attached and original packaging.
- Please understand we cannot exchange items that have been "gently worn". That means - no dog hairies, no bite marks, no tags removed - no stains - nada - none - no exceptions!
- Items sent back with no tags attached and out of packaging will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We will issue store credit for a future purchases (no expiration dates).
- Shipping costs will be billed accordingly. Please send items back to us USPS FirstClass mail and we will send your exchange back to you at no additional cost. (If for some reason you would like us to send you a pre-paid ship label the cost will be deducted from your return.)
- Please DO NOT send items back without authorization - email us to start an exchange.
For International returns you are welcome to send items back to us. We can issue store credit to place a new order. We can't do exchanges on international orders.
If you are unsure - feel free to give a shout and we will gladly help you out before placing your order. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order begins processing we unfortunately cannot make changes. Our warehouse works 2 shifts especially in this holiday season.
- If there's a size error or item color error on your order please EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY - email@example.com and we will do our best to edit the order for you and correct any mistakes as they do happen. We can only edit the order if processing has not begun.