My Canine Kids Apre` Ski Hooded Winter Dog Coats For Small Dogs
Apre` Ski Ultra Light Hooded Winter Dog Coat for Small Dogs
Stylish Light & Warm Waterproof Dog Coat with Hood
Apre Ski Precision Fit™ lined warm dog jacket for fun at the slopes, dog park or on a wet or wintery walk. Tummy Protection, Chest Protection, a removable Hood and Superior Adjustable Fit are just the start
Tri-Layer Warmth. Feather-light waterproof nylon shell styled with an added thermal layer, and then lined with warm fleece.
Use slope-side or as an adorable warm doggy rain coat or rain jacket on your walk. Town & Country.
- Feather-Light Warmth with Quilting Nylon that is Quilted for an Upscale, Finished Look.
- Adjustable Fit A custom fit for your dogs unique shape. Adust at both Neck and Chest / Tummy.
- Tri-Layer Warmth. A thermal layer between the waterproof nylon outerlayer and fleece lining.
- Ultra-Secure Closures. Military-Grade Hook & Loop (like Velcro) for Strength and Durability
- Removable Hood. Snap On & Off Faux-Fur Trimmed
- Waterproof and Windproof. Be prepared for all types of weather
- Reflective Trim for enhanced Low Light Visibility
- Leash Hole. Un-zipper to use with your favorite leash and/or harness.
- Full Chest Protector and Tummy Warmer for Maximum Warmth in the Snow & Rain
- Easy On and Easy Off. No buckles! Just press the tabs together and go.
- Perfect Puppy Coat and for Maturing Dogs. Adjust the fit as their bodies change.
- Easy Care. Machine Wash and Air Dry.
- Maximum Coverage & Protection for the Top of the Legs. The Apre Ski style has a unique fit for maximum protection in extreme weather. Its styled longer on the sides to cover a bit more of the top back legs. It is a generous fit - very lightweight and warm. Styled with precision - fully adjustable neck/girth, back leg bands if you choose to use them helps keep the coat snug and in place for active dogs that like to play. Choose the size that best matches your dogs' stats.
Dog coat fits XXS Puppies and Toy dogs up to Large Dogs to 80 LBS
How to Measure Your Dog
The chest measurement is usually the most important. Your dogs unique shape may be tall and skinny or shorter and wider, so the weight ranges are just a starting point.
- Measure twice and order once! :) We list the required measurements for every product.
Use a tape measure as described below.
No tape measure?
Use a string and a ruler or yard stick.
- Back Length - Base of Head to Top of Tail
- Chest Girth - Widest Part of Ribcage - Behind the Legs. Alllow room for 2 fingers.
- Neck - Masure the Base of the Neck
Orders typically ship within 1 business day. Time until delivery depends on the USPS. USPS is extraordinarily slow these days with continued Covid-19 issues. You can check their website here for additional information.
All sales are mostly FINAL - there are exceptions as sometimes things just don't work out. We first try our best to fit every size and shape of dogs.
We will gladly exchange for a different size within 30 days from day of purchase if your item qualifies for an exchange.
- Please be sure to check the sizing chart - it is pretty accurate and if you look for your pets weight - you almost certainly will find the correlating size fits. The chart is for reference - a range of weight as a starting point. Its not exact so look for the closest measurements - and remember all of the items have adjustability. If you are unsure - we recommend to size up.
- There are certain times when exchanges just wont work. If your item qualifies we can issue store credit (no expiration dates) which can be used for any future purchases or refund.
- We don't recommend ordering 2 and 3 sizes thinking to send back the ones that don't fit. Please email or call us first and we will gladly assist with sizing issues.
For Exchanges and Returns:
- Products must be in perfect condition with original tags attached and original packaging.
- Please understand we cannot exchange items that have been "gently worn". That means - no dog hairies, no bite marks, no tags removed - no stains - nada - none - no exceptions!
- Items sent back with no tags attached and out of packaging will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We will issue store credit for a future purchases (no expiration dates).
- Shipping costs will be billed accordingly. Please send items back to us USPS FirstClass mail and we will send your exchange back to you at no additional cost. (If for some reason you would like us to send you a pre-paid ship label the cost will be deducted from your return.)
- Please DO NOT send items back without authorization - email us to start an exchange.
For International returns you are welcome to send items back to us. We can issue store credit to place a new order. We can't do exchanges on international orders.
If you are unsure - feel free to give a shout and we will gladly help you out before placing your order. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order begins processing we unfortunately cannot make changes. Our warehouse works 2 shifts especially in this holiday season.
- If there's a size error or item color error on your order please EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY - email@example.com and we will do our best to edit the order for you and correct any mistakes as they do happen. We can only edit the order if processing has not begun.