My Canine Kids Apre` Ski Hooded Winter Dog Coats For Small Dogs
Apre` Ski Ultra Light Hooded Winter Dog Coat for Small Dogs
Stylish Light & Warm Waterproof Dog Coat with Hood
Apre Ski Precision Fit™ lined warm dog jacket for fun at the slopes, dog park or on a wet or wintery walk. Tummy Protection, Chest Protection, a removable Hood and Superior Adjustable Fit are just the start
Tri-Layer Warmth. Feather-light waterproof nylon shell styled with an added thermal layer, and then lined with warm fleece.
Use slope-side or as an adorable warm doggy rain coat or rain jacket on your walk. Town & Country.
- Feather-Light Warmth with Quilting Nylon that is Quilted for an Upscale, Finished Look.
- Adjustable Fit A custom fit for your dogs unique shape. Adust at both Neck and Chest / Tummy.
- Tri-Layer Warmth. A thermal layer between the waterproof nylon outerlayer and fleece lining.
- Ultra-Secure Closures. Military-Grade Hook & Loop (like Velcro) for Strength and Durability
- Removable Hood. Snap On & Off Faux-Fur Trimmed
- Waterproof and Windproof. Be prepared for all types of weather
- Reflective Trim for enhanced Low Light Visibility
- Leash Hole. Un-zipper to use with your favorite leash and/or harness.
- Full Chest Protector and Tummy Warmer for Maximum Warmth in the Snow & Rain
- Easy On and Easy Off. No buckles! Just press the tabs together and go.
- Perfect Puppy Coat and for Maturing Dogs. Adjust the fit as their bodies change.
- Easy Care. Machine Wash and Air Dry.
- Maximum Coverage & Protection for the Top of the Legs. The Apre Ski style has a unique fit for maximum protection in extreme weather. Its styled longer on the sides to cover a bit more of the top back legs. It is a generous fit - very lightweight and warm. Styled with precision - fully adjustable neck/girth, back leg bands if you choose to use them helps keep the coat snug and in place for active dogs that like to play. Choose the size that best matches your dogs' stats.
Dog coat fits XXS Puppies and Toy dogs up to Large Dogs to 80 LBS