Teacup Precision Fit™ Dog Raincoat with Hood 4 LBS to 8 LBS
cloak & dawggie Raincoat for Tiny Dog or Puppy
Fashionable XXS Teacup Dog Rain Jacket
Rain, drizzle - here we come! FINALLY ANOTHER CUSTOMER FAVORITE RETURNS in a rain coat for the tiny dogs. Puppies and tiny teacup dogs that are 4 - 6 - 8 LBS.
Keep your doggie comfortable, warm and dry in wet weather, and make a fashion statement with classic yellow or hot pink for the girls.
SOFT WATERPROOF NYLON OXFORD - lined with light weight wicking mesh for maximum confort.
CLASSIC VEST STYLE - with Dot Trim Grosgrain. A classic look that's simple and fun for the rainy days or windy days.
HOOD with VISOR The simple hood just fits between the ears - stylish visor protects or turns back to a collar.
REFLECTIVE TRIM Reflective piping all around makes it great for low-light and night visibility.
D-RING for LEASH You can use the coat like a harness, and attach the leash.
SECURE ADJUSTABLE CLOSURES Military-grade hook n loop closing (like Velcro) at the neck and girth (chest). The coat will stay secure.
EASY CARE Machine Wash. Air Dry.
Fit Tips from Carole
This is for the very tiny dogs with short center backs.
So for example – the T4 in our other coats would measure to an XXS – but if you have a teacup 7 lb dog that dog might have a shorter CB length than the 10” that we make on our XXS and this would be a good coat for that dog. Also – you can use this coat as your harness when walking as it has the DRing clip on the back. It fits like the teacup vest harnesses.
How to Measure Your Dog
The chest measurement is usually the most important. Your dogs unique shape may be tall and skinny or shorter and wider, so the weight ranges are just a starting point.
- Measure twice and order once! :) We list the required measurements for every product.
Use a tape measure as described below.
No tape measure?
Use a string and a ruler or yard stick.
- Back Length - Base of Head to Top of Tail
- Chest Girth - Widest Part of Ribcage - Behind the Legs. Alllow room for 2 fingers.
- Neck - Masure the Base of the Neck
Orders typically ship within 1 business day. Time until delivery depends on the USPS. USPS is extraordinarily slow these days with continued Covid-19 issues. You can check their website here for additional information.
All sales are mostly FINAL - there are exceptions as sometimes things just don't work out. We first try our best to fit every size and shape of dogs.
We will gladly exchange for a different size within 30 days from day of purchase if your item qualifies for an exchange.
- Please be sure to check the sizing chart - it is pretty accurate and if you look for your pets weight - you almost certainly will find the correlating size fits. The chart is for reference - a range of weight as a starting point. Its not exact so look for the closest measurements - and remember all of the items have adjustability. If you are unsure - we recommend to size up.
- There are certain times when exchanges just wont work. If your item qualifies we can issue store credit (no expiration dates) which can be used for any future purchases or refund.
- We don't recommend ordering 2 and 3 sizes thinking to send back the ones that don't fit. Please email or call us first and we will gladly assist with sizing issues.
For Exchanges and Returns:
- Products must be in perfect condition with original tags attached and original packaging.
- Please understand we cannot exchange items that have been "gently worn". That means - no dog hairies, no bite marks, no tags removed - no stains - nada - none - no exceptions!
- Items sent back with no tags attached and out of packaging will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We will issue store credit for a future purchases (no expiration dates).
- Shipping costs will be billed accordingly. Please send items back to us USPS FirstClass mail and we will send your exchange back to you at no additional cost. (If for some reason you would like us to send you a pre-paid ship label the cost will be deducted from your return.)
- Please DO NOT send items back without authorization - email us to start an exchange.
For International returns you are welcome to send items back to us. We can issue store credit to place a new order. We can't do exchanges on international orders.
If you are unsure - feel free to give a shout and we will gladly help you out before placing your order. email@example.com
- Once your order begins processing we unfortunately cannot make changes. Our warehouse works 2 shifts especially in this holiday season.
- If there's a size error or item color error on your order please EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY - firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to edit the order for you and correct any mistakes as they do happen. We can only edit the order if processing has not begun.