Precision Fit™ Dog Hooded Raincoat Reflective 6 LBS - 130 LBS
cloak & dawggie Dog Hooded Raincoat Reflective Jacket
Ready for Action! Waterproof Hooded Dog Raincoat
The Precision Fit™ Rain Coat designed with Precision Fit technology! One of the best fitting dog coats in the marketplace because you can adjust the fit, made for all dog breeds and sizes from 6 LBS to 130 LBS.
Premium waterproof fabric will keep your doggie warm, clean and dry. Town & Country Chic. Traditional Yellow, and fabulous Hot Pink for girl dogs.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT at Neck and Girth: For sizing start with weight. For the best fit, please do measure your dog and consult the sizing chart. Not sure? Go a size up.
- WATERPROOF. REFLECTIVE: Rain & wind. Day or night. Let's go! Premium small and large dog rain coat. WATERPROOF nylon oxford shell will keep your dog protected and dry. The reflective trim details in the seaming, hood, edges will shine for night and day safety.
- STYLISH VISOR HOOD and CHEST PROTECTOR: A full body rain jacket with light weight wicking mesh lining including chest protector and tummy protector. Has zip opening for harness leash attachment or, attach a lead to the dring at the neck. The generous hood fits comfortably between the ears and we added a visor for cuteness and a bit more protection.
- EASY ON and OFF. Lots of GREAT FEATURES: Optional leg elastics to keep the coat in place, and all around reflective trim.
- This style fits a bit LONGER in the center back and a bit longer on the sides to give more protection to the hind quarters!
- EASY CARE: Cold Water Machine Wash. Air Dry.
- FIT and SIZING TIPS from Carole. Weight is just the starting point, because the dog coat may fit smaller or larger dogs depending on the dog's shape. EXAMPLE if your dog weighs 22 LBS and is thin, with a back length of up to 15", then the SMALL would fit even though we say up to 20 LBS. This is fit from a customer favorite Apre` Ski style bit more generous to give added protection in the inclement weather.
The Hooded Rain Coat style has a bit different fit. Its styled longer on the sides to cover a bit more of the top back legs. It is a generous fit - very lightweight and waterproof. Styled with precision - fully adjustable neck/girth, back leg bands if you choose to use them helps keep the coat snug and in place. Choose the size that best matches your dogs' stats.
How to Measure Your Dog
The chest measurement is usually the most important. Your dogs unique shape may be tall and skinny or shorter and wider, so the weight ranges are just a starting point.
- Measure twice and order once! :) We list the required measurements for every product.
Use a tape measure as described below.
No tape measure?
Use a string and a ruler or yard stick.
- Back Length - Base of Head to Top of Tail
- Chest Girth - Widest Part of Ribcage - Behind the Legs. Alllow room for 2 fingers.
- Neck - Masure the Base of the Neck
Orders typically ship within 1 business day. Time until delivery depends on the USPS. USPS is extraordinarily slow these days with continued Covid-19 issues. You can check their website here for additional information.
All sales are mostly FINAL - there are exceptions as sometimes things just don't work out. We first try our best to fit every size and shape of dogs.
We will gladly exchange for a different size within 30 days from day of purchase if your item qualifies for an exchange.
- Please be sure to check the sizing chart - it is pretty accurate and if you look for your pets weight - you almost certainly will find the correlating size fits. The chart is for reference - a range of weight as a starting point. Its not exact so look for the closest measurements - and remember all of the items have adjustability. If you are unsure - we recommend to size up.
- There are certain times when exchanges just wont work. If your item qualifies we can issue store credit (no expiration dates) which can be used for any future purchases or refund.
- We don't recommend ordering 2 and 3 sizes thinking to send back the ones that don't fit. Please email or call us first and we will gladly assist with sizing issues.
For Exchanges and Returns:
- Products must be in perfect condition with original tags attached and original packaging.
- Please understand we cannot exchange items that have been "gently worn". That means - no dog hairies, no bite marks, no tags removed - no stains - nada - none - no exceptions!
- Items sent back with no tags attached and out of packaging will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We will issue store credit for a future purchases (no expiration dates).
- Shipping costs will be billed accordingly. Please send items back to us USPS FirstClass mail and we will send your exchange back to you at no additional cost. (If for some reason you would like us to send you a pre-paid ship label the cost will be deducted from your return.)
- Please DO NOT send items back without authorization - email us to start an exchange.
For International returns you are welcome to send items back to us. We can issue store credit to place a new order. We can't do exchanges on international orders.
If you are unsure - feel free to give a shout and we will gladly help you out before placing your order. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order begins processing we unfortunately cannot make changes. Our warehouse works 2 shifts especially in this holiday season.
- If there's a size error or item color error on your order please EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY - email@example.com and we will do our best to edit the order for you and correct any mistakes as they do happen. We can only edit the order if processing has not begun.