Twill Flannel Teacup Warm Tiny Dog Winter Coat | 3 LBS to 8 LBS
cloak & dawggie Teacup Warm Tiny Dog Winter Coat
Luxury Choco Twill Flannel Warm Teacup and Tiny Dog Coat
City or mountains - here we come! Finally a classic and gorgeous warm designer warm coat for tiny puppies and the teenie-tiny dogs with short center backs.
This highly versitile and chic XXS tiny dog coat / harness has full coverage for the tummy and chest, and is the perfect 3-season doggie jacket for Fall, Winter and Spring.
- Premium Choco Twill Flannel Outer Layer (yes, washable!) Turn heads everywhere you go. Town and Country Chic.
- Cozy Fleece Lining warm, soft and comfortable for your dog.
- Tri-Layer Warmth: Keep your baby cozy warm. Inner Thermal Layer to trap in the heat.
- Dog Harness Coat Option: Clip your lead to the D-Ring to use as a combination harness winter dog coat.
- Adustable Fit. The tab closures allow you to adjust for a custom fit based on your dogs unique shape.
- Secure "Velcro" Closures: Military grade hook and loop closures (like velcro) at the neck and chest ensure the coat won't come off unless you want it to.
- Classic Vest Styling with Hood: The hood just fits between the ears and turns back for a nice neck trim.
- Designer Trim. Dot-trim grosgrain tape for a finished look.
- Easy On and Easy Off. No buckles! Simply close the tabs and go.
Perfect for Puppies and Maturing Dogs. Adjust the fit as your doggie matures.
Easy Care: Machine Wash. Air Dry.
See the entire Flannel Collection including matching sweaters and harnesses.
Fit Tips from Carole
This is for the very tiny dogs with short center backs.
The T2 (7” CB) -T3 (8” CB) -T4 (9” CB) will fit the small dogs that are shorter in length.
So for example – the T4 in our other coats would measure to an XXS – but if you have a teacup 7 lb dog that dog might have a shorter CB length than the 10” that we make on our XXS and this would be a good coat for that dog. Also – you can use this coat as your harness when walking as it has the Dring clip on the back. It fits like the teacup vest harnesses.